Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long time

So much has happened in the last 3 months. Mark and I have moved back to "the country" in Mountain Green/Morgan and Mark has a new job with Pro Polymers, Inc. that has been going really well. He still works at Fresh Market a few nights a week which seems to have eliminated a lot of his stress which is GREAT! The move has also brought us very close to both jobs so Mark's commute is pretty much gone. Now Addi and I see him several times a day rather than just a 2 hour slot.

I had my 28th birthday and had a great one this year. I had a little party at our old place while Grandma Marnae watched Addi, then a few days later my awesome brothers, Scott and Dan and fams took me to Provo Beach Resort to do the indoor surfing. It was so dang fun. True, it took me the entire time to figure out how to just stand up without falling but I would definately go again given the chance. I love it when my brothers let me do cool things with them. I think it helps me slowly over come my life long boy envy since being a young girl you don't really get to do fun scouts stuff like go white water rafting or rock climbing or backpacking instead you get to knit doilies and bake pies and put on make up....dumb. Thanks Scott and Dan for letting me hang with the boys.

Other news this month, Addi just started to walk two days ago. It wasn't just a few steps here and there it was a like half the room length. She must have been practicing when we weren't looking. That sounds like something I would do. Practice in secret them blow their minds.

3 comments:

  1. wish i could've seen you surfing!!! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad Mark is liking his job and that you have more time to spend together now that he isn't commuting all day. Addi is so cute! I bet you're right about her practicing her walking skills while no one was watching... it sounds like something her mommy would do.

    ReplyDelete