Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cute Stuff

Well, life is flying by at a not-so-comfortably fast pace. Addi is growing so fast and changing so quick, I just cherish each and every moment I have with her, even the ones in which she is not so happy and screaming (luckily, that doesn't happen very often).

Her eyes are so expressive that sometimes I feel like she is wiser than a baby should be. She has just exploded this last week with tons to say, cooing and squealing constantly. She was even singing along at church, literally, starting to coo when the music started, pausing in between verses, and stopping when the song was over. It was pretty neat.

Some other talents and activities include:
Perfecting the art of Bubble Blowing


Taking a trip to the Hogle Zoo on Free Zoo Day, along with every other mother and child/children in the Salt Lake area! Hahaha

Even though it was chilly out, Addi wanted to be sitting up to see all the people so I propped her up and had just her little head poking out. I don't think she noticed the animals much but enjoyed the crowd, but by the time we made it to the giraffes, she was fast a sleep.

Here's my Sweet Pea sleeping. Yes, her hands are always touching her face. She seems to love to touch her face and her little hands are hilarious. One time, Mark told me she got her little fingers inside her eye lid! That had to hurt. She loves to suck on her hands too, to the point where she gags herself, now that's a little extreme.
And finally, one of my favorite videos, Addi was just chatting with me one morning and I happened to catch her squeal. A few weeks ago she had started to figure out she could change the pitch of her cooing and I was so excited to get it on camera. It was too cute, but she stopped once she noticed the camera in her face. Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment