Monday, January 3, 2011

An update...Bath Time again

Well, it looks like my favorite time is bath time, haha. Here's another clip of bath time, a little video we put together to show how happy Addi is in warm water, just like her mommy. Other news.... well, Addi is a great little baby; she eats, she poops, she sleeps, and if we are lucky, she spits up :) . Yep, that sums it up. But of course, she gets lots of love and attention from her Grandparents and other relatives who think those 4 things she does are just too adorable and they can't get enough, which I think is great. We also have lots of pictures on Mark's website at http://www.mmbroadhead.com in case you are looking for more.

3 comments:

  1. i notice you didn't say she cries 8) is she always as quiet as she was in the bath? that's pretty awesome 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure was loving the bath! Such a sweetie- I wish I could be there to give her some lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there with both my new little niece and nephew. Keep up the updates. You too Kara. I miss hearing how things are going with you guys. I miss family like crazy right now. I check both of your blogs constantly hoping for something new.

    ReplyDelete